What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Oil Painting Lessons that give joy for a lifetime
- Learn the same techniques that can be used for the portrait and the landscape! I explain the differences
- With over 140 pages of information and 225 photos you get a complete how-to manual
- Learn all the technique needed to do any painting you would like
- No more guess work in how to start your painting
- No more frustrating issues with your materials
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. A Real Art Lesson scores 70.10/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.easy-oil-painting-techniques.org/real-art-lesson-cb.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $29.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: easy-oil-painting-techniques.org you’ll also be taken through to easy-oil-painting-techniques.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)